ISA 2004 and Exchange 2k3 OWA

  • From: "Mats Hellman" <mats.hellman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:46:54 +0200

Hello list.
I'm having some problems publishing my OWA.
I've done everything by the book and this still does not work. I've been
trough the Virtual Labs at Microsoft and I've read trough a whole lot of
documents.
I'm trying to set up a secure-secure connection between the ISA and
Exchange OWA server. I've tried it a few times and for some reason, even
with the publish rule there, ISA always falls back to the default, deny
all rule. For troubleshooting I opened ICMP ports on the external
interfaces and ISA replies to ping, but if I try to relay the ping to
another local network server ISA blocks it by the default rule again.
What am I doing wrong here? Does anyone have a clue? Could this be an
installation or an interface configuration problem or where should I
start looking?

Mats Hellman