RE: ISA 2004 - Will this work? Should I wait?

  • From: <Gregory.Crockett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:57:52 -0500

Oh, yeah.  These dox do an excellent job at explaining/configuring
NLB/ISA.

Configuring Fault Tolerance and Load Balancing for Windows 2003 ISA
Firewall/VPN Servers
http://isaserver.org/tutorials/Configuring_Fault_Tolerance_and_Load_Bala
ncing_for_Windows_2003_ISA_FirewallVPN_Servers.html

Using NLB with ISA Server, Part 1: How Network Load Balancing Works
http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/basicnlbpart1.html

Using NLB with ISA Server Part 2: Layer 2 Fun with Unicast and Multicast
Modes http://www.isaserver.org/articles/basicnlbpart2.html

Using NLB with ISA Server Part 3: Configuring NLB Array Parameters
http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/nlbpart3.html