[isalist] ISA 2004 Secure Internet Access - AD User list

  • From: Gene Sibbs <gen_sib@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 06:18:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

  I'd like to take full control over how USERs on our network access the
Intanethi or Internet.

  Firewall Policy - Current configured Internet Access Rule:

            Policy
    Name
    Action
    Protocols
    Frm/Lstnr
      Array
    Allow NET
    Allow
    FTP,HTTP, HTTPS
    Internal
  localhost
    External

  Condition ? All USers

  If I change or remove the All users condition to an AD created User Group
(ALLOWED INTERNET USERS) that contains list of allowed user  - the internet
connection gets lost.

  A user set is defined on ISA server

  The idea is to be able to see what sites the user browse and who are the
heavy users?

  My ISA is a domain member...

  Any pointers?

  Thanks you.