RE: ISA 2004 PPTP VPN--Multiple Client Connections

  • From: "Paul Crisp" <pcrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 19:56:23 +0100

[isalist] RE: ISA 2004 PPTP VPN--Multiple Client ConnectionsYou are correct Tom
as I have experienced this also.

Barrett, have a look at the spec of the (so called router) you will find that
it is limited to a grand maximum of 1 VPN connection !!!
Check the Linksys site for a higher spec (again, so called router) that allows
more connections

Paul Crisp
Snr Network Support Analyst