Re: ISA 2004 PPTP VPN--Multiple Client Connections

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 06:24:48 -0500

NO. Only boneheads use it inside a brain dead packet filter. Well, actually you
don't have to be a bonehead. If you already have one, and you can't good a good
price on eBay for it, there's nothing wrong with putting it in front of the
real firewall (that being ISA, of course), to perform some processor offload.

Tom

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.