RE: ISA 2004 Crashes and Won't dialup with my help

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 09:07:21 -0700

No - what's odd is that you insist on ignoring clear facts.
What may or may not have changed to the best of your knowledge is
irrelevant.
The fact is; something (driver, most likely) on the server is busted and
causes a kernel mode stop error.
Get that stop code, take it to support.microsoft.com and search for it.

   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
   http://isatools.org
   Read the help / books / articles!