Re: ISA 2004 Crashes and Won't dialup with my help

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:59:14 -0400

Yes the modem is directly connected to the ISA machine, and I have tried
using another modem to see if that corrects the problem and received the
same errors in the log. It's almost like ISA isn't keeping track of the
username and password or is using its own username and password as
suppose to the one which is already saved in the dialup adaptor.

Andrew