Re: ISA 2000 Problem

  • From: "Julien Georges" <juliengeorges@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:24:39 +0200

There is an antivurus installed on the server (Norton Coporate) and it's
updated to the last available update.
Could it happen that the Norton antivirus does not detect these worms?
Is there a way that I can check the network traffic because as you know all the
internet requests coming from all the clients come to the network card...

Is there a way that I can know which part of the proxy service is taking this
processor usage, I mean the reporting part, the caching part, etc... ?

Thanks

        From: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]

        Date: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 14:06:58

        To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]

        Subject: [isalist] ISA 2000 Problem

        http://www.ISAserver.org

        We are using Microsoft ISA server 2000 with Windows 2000 Server as

        integrated mode. It was working fine till 2 days ago where the processor

        usage becomes suddenly 100% used by the proxy service (W3PROXY). By

        restarting the server, it works fine for a short period then the same

        symptom repeats. The clients are not using the Firewall client, they are

        simply configured on their Internet Explorer, use proxy, and it's IP

        address is given. The error message appearing at the clients (on the
I.E.)

        HTTP 502 Proxy Error - No buffer space is supported. The WinSock

        implementation was unable to allocate additional memory to accommodate
the

        function request. For more information about this event, see ISA Server

        Help. (10055)

        Can someone help?

        Thanks

        .