Re: IP routing between two external adapters on the ISA server

  • From: "Mariano Urquiza" <murquiza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:14:25 -0300

Qhy not to a HUB? I've my router and my ISA box plugged into a HUB and
assigned all the external Ips to the ISA external adapter and it works
fine.

Regards,
Mariano

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi to everyone.

I want to setup ISA Server with 3 network cards. One will be connected
to the internal network, where all client workstations and corporate
file/mail servers are. Two other network cards will be connected to two
independent external networks; each external network has it's own
connection to the Internet (to different ISP). I do have some unix/nt
servers on both external networks - www, SMTP, etc. I want ISA server to
route packets between those two external networks. In the same time I
need highest level of protection for the internal network.

So, the question: is it possible? anybody has experience with this kind
of configuration? Do I need to configure specific packet filters to
allow traffic between external networks?

Thank you in advance.
Alex

$subst('Email.Unsub')
To customise your settings for the list, kindly visit