Re: IP routing between two external adapters on the ISA server

  • From: "Gabriel Zabal" <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:47:09 -0300

Actually, I have and ISA with 3 NIC, one internal and 2 external.
But with no routing between the external, I`m having the two external just
to have the protocol and site and content rules work between the internal
subnet and that subnet. The other extenal NIC is for Internet access.
I hope it helps.

Gabriel Zabal
CTO - TecNext.com
gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxx