How to restore many destination/clients add so set from old isa to new isa 2000?

  • From: "Ali Meer" <nadeem_elec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:56:31 +0500

Hello guys,
Thanks for many reply here, i change my server for w2k problem my both isa machine have win2k,sp4 isa 2000 with SP2, i creates many desitination set', clients set protocols and so on in my old isa machine now i change my server and i want to restore my old setting's with special script have any idea for this matter, kindly reply me as soon as you can, any reply are really appreacited here.
Thanks
Ali Meer