How to reserve Bandwith through ISA?

  • From: "Terzano, Thierry" <Thierry.Terzano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISA List (E-mail)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:16:42 +0100

Hi,

First of all thanks a lot for your answers about my doubt to be received...
really thanks :-)

Now, can someone help me to perform something?

I have a visio-conference to allow to occur... So, I need to open certain ports
in corelation with ports used by the application (someone has to communicate
them to me...  and I'd like to reserve a bandwith of 128Kb for a client PC and
these ports that will be used for this visio-conference in order to allow a
good performance for the conference and without boring the other Internet users.

Can someone help me about how to set an amount off bandwith for a such client
PC?

Thanks in advance.
Thierry