[isalist] Re: How to configure outgoing RDP Request from ISA 2004

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 07:28:12 -0700

The preceding instructions are for inbound, not outbound.  Raj is trying to
do outbound from the ISA Server to a remote workstation.

All that is required is an outbound rule as Greg stated? and the protocol
must be RDP (Terminal Services) not RDP (Terminal Services Server.)  That¹s
probably the problem.

On 5/23/06 3:39 AM, "Egyptian Mind" <innocent_angel_eng@xxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh
to all: