How to configure back to back Network by using VPN+ISA?

  • From: "Tinysoft" <tinysoft@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:18:41 -0600

I connected two Lan by using ISA+Win2000 VPN Service ,the
Mainoffice(192.168.0.0/24) and the BranchOffice(10.2.0.0/16) .

Now I have configured the following: Demand dial and static route, and
open the filter LP2P,PPTP packet filter on each server.
On the BranchOffice VPn Server ,Now I can ping the internet address(for
example: 202.96.134.133) , and also can ping the MainOffice Internal
computer address(for example:192.168.0.1).

And locate the BranchOffice Intranet client , I set its gateway address to
the BranchOffice VPN/NAT Server address,I cannot ping MainOffice Internal
computer, But I notice the demand dial service is working when the client
pinging.
Why cannot ping from BranchOffice Client to MainOffice?

What problem is it?

Thanks a lot, by Seanny,China.