RE: How to Lock down Real Player or Real One

  • From: Paul Berg <frogman1370@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

What they want is to limit some users in the ability of using the application
through ISA.  Auditing 3000+ workstations everyday doesn't sound too feasible.
I was hoping on port settings to lock besides the predefined PNM protocol.
 John Haislet wrote:http://www.ISAserver.org

System wide audit to make sure its not installed on computers.  Unfortunately,
I think the newer versions of Real Player are pretty smart, and can adjust
their settings automatically to negotiate threw firewalls.  Good luck. John in
Texas-----Original Message-----