[isalist] Re: Hosting multiple sites on windows server 2003 running ISA 2004 as well

  • From: "net consultant" <netconsul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 13:41:04 +0530

Hi John

Thanks for quick response. I know that but I can't collocate two servers and
have to end up working with only one collocated server.

Regards,
John

On 4/29/06, John T (Lists) <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Best advise is to separate the functions. Let the firewall be a firewall and let a web server be a web server.

*John T*

*eServices For You*

* *

*"Seek, and ye shall find!"*