RE: HTTPS Problem

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 10:59:56 -0400

Sounds like the problem I was seeing, but these guys convinced me I was
imagining it...

See?  I'M NOT CRAZY!!!

Follow the steps listed in the tutorials on www.isaserver.org
<http://www.isaserver.org/> .  After trying them a few times, it started
working.  Well, it "sorta" works... Enough to get it running anyways.