[ISAserver.org Discussion List] HTTP to HTTPS

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:30:50 -0500

        I don't want to complicate things more than they are, however
the Linux server is running Apache and requesting the information from
the Java application server. So how do I go about setting up ISA so that
it comes redirects to apache and still works when apache flips the HTTP
over HTTPS?

        Currently the way things are setup is the Linux box running
Apache is on the DMZ of this archaic Firewall (WatchGuard Firebox V60).

        Thanks

        Andrew