Getting Mails Cont'

  • From: "Faizal Khan" <mis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:07:04 -0400

Jim, Tom, Steve,

My configurations allow me to dial in using RAS connection, active
directory validates the user authentication, ISA is used to managed
access all external access, not internal.

The machines used to dial in is a SNAT client with gateway being the
Server IP.  The gateway is hard-coded into the dialup connectoids to
make it a SNAT client.
It works Jim, I have done it, however when it comes to receiving mails
via pop3 I am having problems, because my mail can neither send or
receive emails via pop3.  If I hard-code my smtp settings to my COMPUTER
NAME I can send mails ok but cannot receive.
I have not use a FWCient, I will try that one out....

Steve, you said you have done this is there any particular settings you
have enabled?

With Kind Regards,
Khan

____________________________