RE: General ISA questions?

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 04:46:57 -0500

Hi John,

You know, the entire ISA on SBS issue is interesting when it comes to
network security. Everytime I hear or read someone write about SBS and
ISA security issues, I get the feeling of the same level of willing
suspension of disbelief you use when reading a good sci-fi novel, or the
delusional state the Soviet commies had when they twisted there minds up
with insane collectism. In both cases its clear that reality is being
ignored to a greater and lesser extent. The problem is that there is
typically little profit in avoiding reality and it will always catch up
with you.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/