re: GFI WebMonitor 2.0 BETA Freeware -> Downloadable BETA!

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gregstelatel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:27:10 +1000

Point good!!

Greg Mulholland
Stelatel Communications
Unit 3 641-643 Centre Rd
Bentleigh East, VIC
Phone: (03) 9576-5699
Fax:   (03) 9576-5899
gregstelatel@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.stelatel.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas W Shinder [mailto:tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 11 May 2004 2:12 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] re: GFI WebMonitor 2.0 BETA Freeware -> Downloadable
BETA!

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi Greg,

How about ISA Server 2004? I'm using it now to block via user agent header
for things like Kazaa (so that it doesn't hijack 80). The HTTP filter in ISA
Server 2004 beats CP, from what I've seen so far.
Hopefully the docs team will do a decent job describing how it works,
because its something that's too good to waste!

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder