GFI WebMonitor 2.0 BETA Freeware -> Downloadable BETA!

  • From: "David Farinic" <davidf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 16:54:12 +0200

We have uploaded a BETA version of GFI WebMonitor 2.0 -> our soon to be
released update of our popular ISA Server freeware tool.

Some features include:

*         Monitoring web and FTP browsing real time

*         Monitoring most active users, with URL history and user
activity

*         Monitoring most accessed URLs

*         Ability to Block web access/downloads in progress

*         Native integration with ISA Server 2000 and 2004

*         Web-based interface enables viewing from anywhere in the
network

*         Easy installation, no configuration required, and FREEWARE!

Download and test GFI WebMonitor 2.0 from
ftp://ftp.gfi.com/beta/WebMon2.exe.

We have also dedicated an online forum to discuss the BETA, available at
http://forums.gfi.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=4

Regards,

David Farinic
GFI Software

This mail was checked for malicious code and viruses
checking, exploit detection, threats analysis and anti-virus for
Exchange & SMTP servers. Viruses, Trojans, dangerous
attachments and offensive content are removed automatically.
Key features include: multiple virus engines; email content and
attachment checking; an exploit shield; an HTML threats engine;
a Trojan & Executable Scanner; and more.

In addition to GFI MailSecurity, GFI also produces the
GFI MailEssentials anti-spam software, the GFI FAXmaker
fax server & GFI LANguard network security product ranges.
For more information on our products, please visit
http://www.gfi.com. This disclaimer was sent by
GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP.