RE: GFI MailEssentials

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:22:50 -0600

Hi Edward,

Good idea. I've just downloaded and install MailEssentials 8 and it
imports key words without requiring quotes on multiword entries. Nice!

Since I've got it installed, I'm going to replace the old version of ME
with this one. MailEssentials 8 look very slick! :-)

Thanks for the heads up on SR32!

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder