GFI MailEssentials

  • From: "Edward Sullivan" <esullivan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:17:38 -0600

Since GFI Mail Essentials 8.0 is around the corner (and one VERY nice feature
of 8.0 is automatic whitelisting option of email sent) you may want to look at
waiting for 8.0 rather than having to perform two upgrades.

I noticed the problem when you sent your keywords - no quotes, and you do need
them in 7.0. I have attached my exported keywords in this message for you to
see - I wonder if the upgrade process updates the keywords for you?

Adding quotes manually should relatively easy using something like SR32, a very
powerful search and replace tool: http://www.funduc.com/srshareware.htm .