RE: FrontPage 2002 & ISA Server

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 08:10:44 -0600

Hi Stuart,

Disable the Web Proxy client config. You can do this either by
unconfiguring the browser, or configuring the site for Direct Access
(which causes the client to bypass the Web Proxy service and connect
using its SecureNAT or Firewall client config)

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
ISA Server 2004 Beta - Coming Soon