RE: FrontPage 2002 & ISA Server

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:08:24 -0800

Hi,
I would not compromise my internal network like that.  I have a back to
back setup and still don't push content to my web servers that way.  I
would not use any extensions on a public web server in that way.  A pain
for sure, but the best way is to backup the content from a staging
server then post or recompile on the web server.  I did try having two
nic cards in the web server and trust that out to a staging machine but
decided that I did not want that to happen either.

Joseph