Firewall client

  • From: "Nick Chadwick" <nc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:57:17 -0000

Should the firewall client automatically "disable" itself when the ISA
server is not available - e.g. when the machine is disconnected from the
network? Or do you have to manually disable it every time you take your
laptop home?

Thanks in advance

Nick Chadwick
Technical Consultant
ASYST International

Tel: +44-(0)20-7976-7545    Fax: +44-(0)20-7976-7546
Email: nc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx < mailto:nc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>