RE: Finally solve my OWA problem... but

  • From: "Arif, Aboo M" <Aboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:26:58 +0530

Ok,  I  also tried as per Tom Shinder's Tutorial. But still not working.
In my external dns server I have mx record wich pointing to external ip of ISA
server(secondary IP.). One CNAME(Alias entry ) pointing to same  external Ip
address of ISA server.
Like

<Exchange server name>      host      <external  IP>
Mail exchanger(MX)         <exchange server name.>
Exchange            CNAME       <exchange servername>.domain.com

Is this alright.

I also configured incoming webrequest to port 8080 (80 also ) of the external
Ip address of ISA server.

I f I try to open exchange.domain.com  from browser it directing to the
external ip but immediately page cannot be displayed message is coming.

But OWA is working locally with http://internalip/exchange

Any hints?

Regards
AbooArif