Finally solve my OWA problem... but

  • From: unitemp_edv@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 02:57:55 -0700

So, I solve the problem by a strange way .... I had configure a
destination set in ISA for my exchanger server with the paths
/exchange/*,/exchweb/* and /public/* with the name "mail" . Then, I
created a new publishing rule using the destination set "mail" with a
redirection to my exchange server but that was not working. So, I created
a new publishing rule. In the destination set, I set to "all destinations"
and for the redirection, my exchange server. Now, I can access OWA
throught internet. I know this is not the good solution but that's the
only one I founded (after 1 week of research). If someone can tell me why
is it not working with my destination set "email", I'll appreciate.
Thanks to all

Arnaud