Few Questions?!?

  • From: tim S <tim724342@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 07:26:14 -0700 (PDT)

I have ISA 2000 running on windows 2003 server.

1) I've seen articles mostly deal with ISA servers with just two NICs.  What
happens if I add more than two NICs and attach public addresses and/or private
addresses?  Does ISA automatically assume it's in a trihomed DMZ setup?

What I want to accompolish is add another NIC to my dual homed(?) ISA server,
bind a private IP number and treat the traffic from this card as if it comes
from untrusted network (not include the new IP in LAT).

2) Can I have more than one internal NIC?

3) What makes the ISA to think it's setup for trihomed DMZ?

Thanks