RE: Few Questions?!?

  • From: "Ara.A" <ara@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:31:08 -0400

1.      no. you have to manually assign them to proper settings
2.      Yes. What is the reason for it? Separate subnet masks?
3.      There is no automatic setting and all these things are logical. So
you have to site down and say I want to use adapter x for DMZ and y for
internal. What it makes a tri homed is mostly the polices you apply

  _____