[isalist] Re: FW: ISA server problem - connection refused.

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 06:43:02 -0700

The fact that ISA depended on an upstream filtering mechanism was kinda
important, doncha think?
I'd like to get with you and Joel offline, as we have a good cooperative
relationship with Web Sense (and GFI & Surf Control).
It bothers me quite a bit to hear "Neither Microsoft nor websense were ever
able to come up with a solution (or even really acknowledge that there was a
problem)".

   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
   http://isatools.org