[isalist] Re: FTP Delete

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:03:55 -0400

If the read only box were checked they wouldn't be able to upload. Yes,
it works from my office. So it's got to be something inside.

Question: What's different about the server? If administrator logs into
the workstation, no delete. If administrator logs into the server, then
delete works.

The users are in User mode on XP. I haven't tried to change this. Could
this be it?

Amy