Re: Exchange 2k and no outgoing mail

  • From: Jonathan Hjertström <jonathan.hjertstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:47:25 +0300

Ok now I have something from the logs. This is what I can find but it does not
say me much. This came from when I tried to send on email.

2001-12-12      15:36:46 GMT    -       -       -       K2MAILSERVER    -
jonathan@xxxxxxxx       1027
78EFFF980D6C344586D87E1F81F198424FEE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     0
0       634     1       2001-12-12 15:36:46 GMT 0       -
c=UG;a=k2informatics;p=k2informatics;l=K2MAILSERVER-011212153646Z-53    Test
again      EX:/O=K2INFORMATICS/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE
GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=JH   -

And then in the Exchange System Manager I can see all mails wanting to get out
and the error msg is:
Unable to bind to the destination server in DNS. I have search in Technet for
this but the answers does not apply to my problem. The SMTP service reports the
correct information.

Please help!

/
Jonathan