Exchange 2000 Server behind ISA Server

  • From: "Rolland Basi" <basi948@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:50:18 +1000

Hi People,

I have an Exchange 2000 Server behind the ISA Server.
My concern is beacause I can ping my ISP only from the ISA Server and not on other servers/clients including the Exchange Server, would it be possible to send/receive email if I configure & enable SMTP?

We are connected to the ISP thru a Leased Line (DLS). My Exchange Connector is configured to Forward all mails through a Smart Host by its FQDN.
If I ignore the pinging problem and connect thru the ISA server, what changes should I make to enable sending/receiving of emails?

Pls I really need your help.

Rgds Rolland