Re: Exch2k Not Sending Mail

  • From: "Joe Pochedley" <JoePochedley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:15:59 -0400

Sean,

If you have other subnets that are behind your ISA server, then you need
to add those to the ISA's LAT and add routes to those other subnets on
the ISA server...  Then the only route you need on your Exchange box is
the default gateway (the ISA server) and the gateway will tell the
Exchange box how to communicate with the other subnets...

Alternately, you can add the routes to the other subnets directly to the
Exchange server and keep the ISA server out of providing routes to the
other internal subnets...  It's really up to you which way you want to
administer it, there are pro's and con's for both setups....

Joe Pochedley
Weiler's Law - Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do
it himself.