RE: Event ID 14120

  • From: Aleksander França Honma <aleks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 20:35:21 -0300

Hey Tom,

Take a look on the following e-mail Jim sent us yestarday...

"http://www.ISAserver.org

This is the dreaded (TS-coined) 14120 error.
Internal clients trying to access a published server via external IP's cause
this.
There have been many suggestions on how to fix this, but the most reliable
is to follow the directions in these KBs:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q288/3/96.ASP
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q288/2/36.ASP

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG"

I'm sure this will HELP.... thanks again to JIM HARRISON!!!

Aleks