RE: Enerprise Initialiazation Tool fails to proceed

  • From: "Jason Ballard" <jasonb54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:03:57 -0400

Charles,

If the account you are using is in the Enterprise Admins, Schema Admins
and local Administrators group, you might try this:

Determine your Schema Master in the domain (by default, first DC you
built).

From that server, open AD Schema MMC, right-click Active Directory
Schema, click Operations Masters and check "This schema may be modified
on this domain controller" checkbox.

You may need to register the schmmgmt.dll before you can launch the AD
Schema MMC (regsvr32 schmmgmt.dll from the Run command).

HTH,

Jason