Enerprise Initialiazation Tool fails to proceed

  • From: "Charles Cutz" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:21:50 -0500

Hello,

I continue receiving the following message even though I am logged in to the
server with an administrator user account that is a member of all three
mentioned groups.  I have tried to run this tool both on a W2K domain
controller and on the W2K Server to be used for ISA installation, regardless
the same error is produced.  It is a single tree, one domain forest with only
one domain controller.

Any ideas of what else to try or check?

Thanks in advance!

Charles Cutz
B.A.Sc. EE, MCSE, MCP, Citrix CA, A+
Systems Engineer
Interactive Technologies, Inc.
Voice / Fax Tel. 1-888-522-4554

To download & install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader click the link
below:

JPEG image