RE: Dumps for MCSE Exams

  • From: Brian Boyes <BrianB@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:13:41 -0500

> Well, I agree if the dumps are all he plans to do.  I admit
> that I have occasionally looked at a dump in the past before
> an exam but I did it to get a feel for the kind of questions
> that would be on the exam.

Sorry, I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Using dumps is
cheating. Buying them just so you can get a feel for the types of question
still promotes their use and gives money to the companies who promote
cheating. Looking at them just to get a feel of the questions is akin to
saying you smoked drugs, but didn't inhale. Microsoft provides lots of
information about the types of questions and there are lots of legitimate
practice exams available.

Brian