RE: DNS server rule & Linux DNS server

  • From: "David Haam" <DavidH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:01:52 -0700

The OS of the device behind ISA doesn't matter.

Make sure that Linux box has its default route set up properly to be the ISA
(or at least somehow route back through to the ISA box, if you have a complex
internal network).

Since you're using Server publishing, the host you're publishing must be an
SNAT client (i.e. have it IP routing come back through to the ISA server).

David