RE: DNS Server

  • From: "Alexander Rayborn" <alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:28:43 -0600

Paul...

You shouldn't have any issues with this.  I have running on one Win2k
server:

Exchange 2000, ISA 2000, IIS, WINS, DNS, VPN, Terminal Services, as well
as regular stuff.

What kinda hardware am I running you ask?

P2-300 with 256mb RAM on an IDE 17gb drive.  Yeah, I'm finally getting
permission for a hardware upgrade.  But all in all, this server has been
a die-hard for quite a while now and very quick to respond to
everything, all things considered!

--Alexander

http://www.paradisii.co.uk

$subst('Email.Unsub')