DISCONNECTING

  • From: "Angelo A.. Colace" <acolace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:17:08 -0400

I have a gateway to gateway VPN setup using a Cable modem to ISA server which
is connected to nic card (external) the other nic card (internal) is connected
to switch (hub)which the clients connect to at the branch site to our main
office using ISA server on both ends. the VPN connections works great EXCEPT it
disconnects in 2 minutes or less. event logs an error of 11005 which i really
do not see as relavent.

also the branch sites ISA server acts as the dhcp for the clients.

Any ideas???

Angelo
Hi Angelo,

Does the connection automatically redial?

Are both side "active"?

YES to BOTH