RE: Copernic

  • From: "Colin Amos" <tori65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:30:37 +1100

Bruno,

I currently use Copernic 2001 Pro behind ISA.  What I have done is the
following and it works like a treat

1. Check the web browser settings under Client Configuration (General Tab)
in ISA Management and note
a. DNS name of the server and the port number

2. In Copernic
a. select from the menu Tools-Options
b. under Connection select proxy
c. select the radio button 'I am connected through a proxy server'
d. select HTTP
e. in address I put the DNS name (from 1a above)
f. in port I put the port I am using (from 1a above)
g. then ticked the HTTP Authorization
h. for the username ensure the domain name goes first, slash then username
ie.  test\(username)
i. and of course password speaks for itself

Hope this helps

Colin