RE: Copernic

  • From: "James Bedster" <James.bedster@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:41:10 -0000

Well the good news is that I have Copernic working on both the server
and client machines.  I did have to enable something but the bad news is
I can't remember what it was at the moment.  So FWIW this program will
work behind ISA.  I'm running SBS2000 - everything on one machine.
Works for me!

Jim Bedster