RE: Configuration question

  • From: Paul van Geldrop <paul.van.geldrop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:07:20 +0100

Watching the dubious videomaterial he downloaded in the other 120 hours of
course.. isn't that what everyone does.. ?

Sorry about not being too helpful these past two weeks, btw, things are
getting a tad hectic at work.. this, however, is a good thing, but I always
dislike being idle on a good list. ;)

Regards,

Paul