RE: Configuration question

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CSA1) *" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:12:03 -0500

When things start dropping off like that it's usually because DNS
records start expiring out of your DNS caches or the sites themselves
start expiring out of your proxy cache (again, because name resolution
quit working).  Check to make sure that DNS resolution is happening
correctly for your workstation.

-Shawn

-----
Robert Bosch Corporation
Technical Systems Analyst (RBNA/CSA1)
Corporate Sales Reporting Systems
38000 Hills Tech Drive - Farmington Hills, MI 48331 - USA
phone: 1 (248) 553-1164    fax: 1 (248) 848-6969
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bosch.us