Re: Code Red Sniffer

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 08:38:49 -0700

The script isn't looking for "multiple" explorer processes, although it is
aware of them.  What it is looking for specifically is a single-thread
explorer process.
What NT4 SP are you running?
There may be a bug in that part of the script or your WMI support may be
lacking; I'll look into it deeper on my end.

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG