RE: Client and destination Sets and Querystrings

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 10:33:14 -0800

I would add a custom 404 processor that would allow for a redirect
similar to how your doing a redirect now.
That way you could log the 404 error at the same time as redirecting the
client to the appropriate site.
The logging would allow you to monitor authorized clients that are being
redirected.

Joseph