[isalist] Re: Cert for OWA

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:45:44 -0400

Jim,

You are going way over my head what you said regarding the key.

I have done this, I went to netsolssl.com and looked up how to replace the .key
file with a new one, and followed their instructions, now I am waiting the
three files issued under the .key to be sent to me. I have their step-by-step
instructions on how to install the cert into IIS 5/6 which I am going to follow
once I receive the files.

My question is what steps do I need to take to import the cert into ISA 2004?

I see the GTECyberTrustRoot cert gets installed under "Trusted Root Cert.
Authorities" on IIS
The NetworkSolutionsCA cert gets installed under "Intermediate Cert.
Authorities" on IIS
Then I install the SSL cert under the website in IIS.
This part I am clear on.. ISA 2004 I am not.. :(

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Andrew